Monday, April 11, 2022

MONDAY AND SUNNY AND WIND STORM WITH SANDY DUST / NEIGHBORS MOVE!

MONDAY
4-11-2022
 
 

 
 
Up at 6:30AM. 
 
I went to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens.
 
Hubby was still in bed with dogs. 
 
Then Hubby came out to open tuna for the cats and warm up breakfast eggs for the dogs. He fed them.
 
I did transfer $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
Hubby made the bed.
 
Watched morning news with Hubby.
 
Hubby said hello to Jose's guys that were next door MOVING THE NEIGHBORS!!!!!
 
I walked over to say hi to Reuben, but he was in the house. 
 
Hubby & Tater left for the shop. 
 
I went potty, closed up the house and drove to the shop in the FMF. Said Hi to Reuben as I was driving out the driveway.
 
Once at the shop, I cleaned the floors with the mop. 
 
Then I cleaned the bathroom. Lots of urine stains on floor.
 
I drove to Walmart to get garbage cans for Hubby and the bathroom at the shop. Bought easter candy for the shop.
 
Then I drove back to the shop, put candy in the candy container.  

I left and drove home. 

At home, I did bookwork. Ate lunch - chicken. 

Hubby called at noon and I had to take the checkbook down for him.

Down to shop.

Then to America First CU to get cashier's check.

Back to shop.

Met Gene, owner of the building.

Left check with Hubby.

Drove home with Tater. LOTS OF WIND & SAND

Stopped to get mail. Talked to neighbor Dave. 

At home, let dogs outside for potty.

I ate chicken for late lunch.
 

No comments: