Thursday, April 21, 2022

THURSDAY / WINDY AGAIN

THURSDAY
4-21-2022 


Wilson was up at 5AM to go potty. Hubby let him out.

Up at 6AM. 

I made lattes & Nanogreens. 

Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them.
 
Hubby made the bed. He cleaned the cat litter. 

I cut up chicken for breakfast. Hubby had grilled chicken for me this morning.

Saw the new neighbors walking around the back yard at 6AM. Hubby went out to talk with them. Warren & Amy from Minnesota. They have 2 kitties. They will be in & out until they finally move in permanently.

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Hubby & Tater left at 8:00AM so that he could unload his tool box at the shop. 

I did bookwork. I started the laundry. Then I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

There was a Reliance Connects Truck out in the front yard connecting the neighbors Internet.

I continued working on books until Noon.

Really windy all day today.




Hubby stopped at Wamart to get milk & groceries. He stopped at Ace Hardware to get a couple plungers for the toilet in our bathroom.

Pat called at 7PM and had Hubby come to his shop to sell the truck. Hubby got back about 40 minutes later. They had sold the truck!

We went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: