Monday, April 04, 2022

MONDAY / WARMER /

MONDAY
4-4-2022
 
 
 
 
Up at 6:30AM. Hubby had come in to kiss me to wake me up.
 
Hubby started grilling chicken for me.
 
I got up and went to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens.
 
I cut up fresh chicken and used the new sugar-free mayo that we had purchased at Walmart the other day.
 
We sat down to watch morning news. Then I picked up dog poo. 
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter. He helped put on my leg brace.
 
Hubby and Tater left at 8:30AM. Hubby found boxes at the front door. Did not hear USPS deliver them! I miss our other nice USPS lady. She was always SO happy.

At 9AM, I walked over to Betty & Stan's to give Betty the cat toys that I bought for her cats. 

Then I came back home and put laundry in the dryer. Cleaned up breakfast dishes and put them in dishwasher. Wiped down the counter. 

I put away clean laundry. I put away clean dishes.

USPS woman came today and I did not recognize her. She brought packages at Noon.

Wilson and I went for a walk at 1PM. We picked up more packages from mailbox.

I left Wilson at home and went to pick up Tater from the shop. Dropped off packages. Ran into Amy & Jan, Janet & Faye. Talked to Janet & Faye for a while.

I drove back home. 

Turned on A/C. Kids next door are still there, SQUEALING in the pool. I have SUCH a headache.




No comments: