Sunday, April 24, 2022

SUNDAY / PICK UP RV / SHOP PUT UP TV

SUNDAY
4-24-2022
 
 
 
Up at 7:30AM
 
 Hubby grilled chicken, Hubby cooked bacon.
 
I got up and put on my skinny new Levi jeans!
 
Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs. 
 
We were going to go down to the shop with the dogs & install the TVs, but Bryson was there with his dog and friends working on his race vehicle. So we decided to take the dogs home. 

Walked dogs on grass at softball park. 

Picked up RV and I drove it home. I had no driver's license (forgot it at home) and our temp license plate has expired.

We both drove home. 

Hubby had lunch at home. He fixed the cabinet that had fallen off in the RV. The cameras are still messed up and does not show the rear view camera. Very disconcerting to drive.
 
We left the dogs at home so we could go back down to the shop and install TV, put up signs, put up banners, put up mirror in bathroom.

Then we went to Deep Roots Harvest. They did not have ANY gummies, so we had to buy Blueberry/Lemon gummies. Hubby got Cheeba Chews.

We went to the shop and worked from 2 until 5PM. Both of us were exhausted. My back was hurting and I could barely move by the time we were done. 

We thought about going swimming, but the wind was coming up again and I knew that it would be cold in the pool.

Stopped at Walmart. Hubby went inside to get groceries. I could not walk.

We drove home. 

At home, I ordered Dominos chicken online. It sounded good.

I took one of the new gummies. I sat around like a zombie.

We had dinner. Watched TV.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: