Tuesday, April 19, 2022

TUESDAY / SEVERE WIND

TUESDAY
4-19-2022
 
 
 

 
 
Up at 6:30AM. Hubby was already up and in the living room.
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens. My tummy was upset, so I made chicken & mayo but did not want to eat it.  

I made the bed.

Hubby cleaned the kitty litter.
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to the Bank.

I had to take a Nitro pill because I had heart/chest pain. 

Tried to lie down on the sofa, but could not rest.

Hubby & Tater left for the shop at 8:30AM.
 
I picked up dog poo outside.
 
I cleaned the kitchen breakfast dishes and put everything in dishwasher. Started dishwasher.
 
Gave some chicken to Wilson. He took a nap.
 
Wilson and I could not go for a walk because it was so windy outside.
 
I had to bring in all the cushions and pillows from outside.
 
I did bookwork all day.
 
Most of the day, I felt like a zombie again. Pain everywhere. 
 
 


No comments: