Wednesday, April 27, 2022

WEDNESDAY / NO RV PARKING AT COMM CENTER / IV INFUSION

WEDNESDAY
4-27-2022
 
 

 
 
Up at 6:30AM. 
 
Hubby did not come to bed last night. He was suffering from leg cramps and sat on the sofa all night.
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens in the kitchen. Hubby warmed up dog breakfast eggs & fed dogs.
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter. 
 
I made the bed. 
 
We watched morning News until Hubby left to meet a guy at 8AM. Hubby left Tater home today as he had just gotten a bath last night. Tater was very mad and would not say goodbye to Hubby.

At 8:45AM, I got a frantic call from the Community Center, a screaming banshee screeched that we had to come get the RV as they were having their Corn Dog Trailer in the PARKING LOT....today. There were tables and chairs set up, they had coned off even more of the parking lot since last night. WHY DON'T THEY HAVE THIS IN THE BACK OF THE COMMUNITY CENTER ON THE GRASS. GRASS. GATHERING PLACE. OMG. ARE THESE PEOPLE THAT STUPID??????

Yes, Yes, they are THAT STUPID.
 
So Hubby drove over with his Dually and drove the RV home. We had BETTER NOT GET ANYBODY COMPLAINING ABOUT PARKING IT IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK. FUCK THEM.
 
I took the FMF and drove Hubby back over to the Community Center to pick up his Dually. Then he went to the shop.

I work on bookwork most of the day.

I did dishes in the dishwasher and put them away.

I took clean clothes out of dryer and put them away.

Hubby was SUPPOSED to pick me up and take me to IV Infusion, but he had to get ALCOHOL from Lee's Liquors? But he was in line too long and finally left. I took the FMF to the IV Infusion. 

IV Infusion at 3:30PM. I had 2 infusions going at once in each arm. One Myers cocktail in the right arm and the Plaquneil in the left arm. 

Drove over to Walmart with Hubby in the Dually. Left my car at office. 

Got groceries. Lots of booze. Whisky Wednesday. 

Then drove back to my car. Drove home.

I was feeling tired. Took a marijuana gummy at home. Sat on the sofa until 9PM and went to bed. 

Hubby grilled chicken and bacon for me. Then he fell asleep on the sofa at 8PM and snored loudly.
 
We went to bed at 9PM. Hubby slept well.


No comments: