Friday, April 29, 2022

FRIDAY / HUBBY BIRTHDAY /

FRIDAY
APRIL 29 2022
 
 

 
 
Up at 6:30AM.
 
Sang "Happy Birthday" to Hubby in bed. 
 
I got up and made lattes & Nanogreens in the kitchen. Hubby warmed up dog breakfast eggs and fed them. Hubby put the turkey breast in the crockpot with vinegar & water. 

Hubby made the bed and put dirty clothes in washing machine. I started washing machine.

We sat and watched morning News on TV. 

Hubby cleaned up cat litter. 

Robert cat was napping on Tater's dog bed that Hubby had put at the front door. Tater made the cat get off the dog bed.

Hubby put Tater's clean dog bed in the truck. Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM in the Dually for the shop. 

Hubby sent me a picture of his newly installed side drawers that I purchased for his Birthday. 

HUBBY'S SHITBOX

Internet was down this morning, so I could not do any work.

I think that after the guys are done with Lunch from Noon to 1PM, I will go to Walmart and get a birthday card & cake for Hubby. Then I can pick up Tater and bring him home early.




No comments: