Saturday, April 23, 2022

SATURDAY / SUNNY / PRETTY WHITE CLOUDS

SATURDAY
4-23-2022
 
 
Up at 7:30AM. 
 
Hubby had already gotten out of bed and was making breakfast eggs for the dogs.
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens.
 
I made the bed.
 
We sat and watched News on TV. Hubby started to fall asleep again.

I cleaned up dishes and put them in dishwasher.

I gave clean water to the dogs & cats.
 
Some guy called at 9AM and wanted to see one of the Polaris UTVs that we had for sale at the shop. Hubby took Tater and went to the shop in the Dually.
 
I did bookwork at home.
 
I did laundry and put it in the dryer.
 
I put the Roomba in the front room and cleaned it. Then when it was done, I cleaned out the Roomba and replaced the filter.
 
I went outside to pick up dog poo, talked to Dawn, our neighbor. Cats clawed open the screen door and got out. I wrangled Robert back inside, but Rattler went to the neighbors. I called for him and he came back. I put him inside and closed the glass door. I turned on the air in the house.
 
I did more bookwork. I put file folders in file cabinet then broke down the cardboard boxes.
 
I put away dishes in dishwasher.
 
 
 

No comments: