Sunday, April 03, 2022

SATURDAY / ST GEORGE / PICK UP PARTS / DOGGY DAY CARE

SATURDAY
4-3-2022
 

 
 
Up at 6AM.
 
Meet some guys at shop. Hubby gave them bolts for their broken UTV.
 
Drive to St George thru the Gorge.
 
Drop dogs off at Doggy Day Care
 
Shop at Harbor Freight-no gun safes yet. They said safe would be in Tuesday night.
 
Lowes-picked up plastic for ceiling of showroom. Picked up wood.
 
Lunch at Panda Express. Not impressed with food. Chicken was disgusting. I ate vegetables.
 
Car Quest and Hubby picked up parts for shop.
 
Moto Zoo and Hubby picked up parts for shop.
 
Pick up Dogs from Doggy Day Care. We gave them water.

Stopped at Littlefield (traffic was REALLY backed up bad) and got Lottery tickets. Gave the gross chicken to the dogs. They loved it.

In Mesquite, dropped off parts at shop.  

Drove home. 

Put everything away. I had lunch as I was starving. Chicken and bacon. 

Then I took a gummy. Hubby fell asleep on the sofa. Tater fell asleep and did not wake up for 4 hours. He was exhausted from playing.

I went to the bedroom to nap.

Hubby asked me at 6PM if I wanted to swim. I told him NO. I was sleeping.

Woke up at 7PM when the grandkids next door were screeching at the pool. 

Watched TV with Hubby.

Went to bed at 10PM.

 

No comments: