Thursday, April 14, 2022

THURSDAY / COLD

THURSDAY
4-14-2022 
 
 
 

 

Up at 6:15AM. 
 
I let the dogs outside for potty.
 
Hubby was out of bed first. He went to the kitchen and opened tuna for the cats. Then he started making leftovers for dog breakfast eggs. He fed the dogs.

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

I am COLD and tired. Too much marijuana gummy last night.

Hubby makes the bed.

I turn on the dryer again to get towels dried from last night.
 
I transfer $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Hubby put away clean clothes and towels.

We sit on the sofa and watching morning News.

Hubby & Tater left for the shop. 

I did bookwork until Noon.

I watched TV for a while. I am zombified today. I am burning all over today. And my eyes are burning. Vision getting worse? Need to stop Prednisone. 


No comments: