Tuesday, April 26, 2022

TUESDAY / GARBAGE

 TUESDAY
4-26-2022 





Up at 6:30AM. 

I went to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens.

Hubby made the bed.

I went to transfer $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Then I started laundry in washer. Our dryer is starting to make noise in the drum.

We watched morning news briefly. Hubby had phone calls. He talked to Dirt Warriors as Bryson was in St George picking up a windshield there and parts at Moto Zoo.
 
Then Tater & Hubby left at 8:20AM. They drove the Dually to the shop.
 
I filled out order for Patches from Patches 4 Less.

Hubby's birthday present was delivered to the shop early. 

The proof for the flashlights came today.

Felt like crap at 1PM. Can't think. Tired. Can barely breathe. Slept on sofa for 2 hours.
 
Woke up to let Wilson outside. Put clean laundry away. Put clean dishes away.
 
Hubby got home at 6:30PM but Steve, the neighbor, was out standing on the sidewalk waiting to talk with him. I brought Tater inside, let the dog outside to potty then gave him some ham. Wilson got a couple pieces of ham, too.

We took the motorhome down to the Community center. I drove the Dually, Hubby drove the RV. 

Half of the parking area was cordoned off by yellow tape. So Hubby had to park it closer to the center. 

We left and returned home. At home, had to stop and talk to Dave, Carmen, LeAnn & Steve at the corner. 

Then Hubby gave Dave his birthday present (jump box) and birthday card. 

We came home. I took marijuana because I was not feeling good all afternoon. 
 
I went to bed at 9PM. Hubby stayed up on the sofa all night because he was having leg cramps.



No comments: