Wednesday, April 13, 2022

WEDNESDAY / COLD / SUNNY / GOLDEN WEST BREAKFAST

WEDNESDAY
4-13-2022
 
 
 
Up at 6AM. 
 
I got up and dressed. Went to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens.
 
Cut up chicken breast for my breakfast.  

Hubby put out fresh tuna and shredded cheese for the cats. 

Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them.
 
I made the bed.

I went to the office and made the deposit from Quickbooks to Bank.

Then I sat down with Hubby on the sofa to watch morning News.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. 

I put dirty laundry in washer and started it.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes. 

Hubby and Tater went to the Golden West for breakfast. I put Tater's blanket in the truck because it was SO cold this morning. Only 39F degrees when we got up. 

I did bookwork after they were gone.

I walked down to the mailbox to mail the Bulldog payment. The neighbors are STILL moving out!

I walked over to Stan & Betty's because they were sitting on their patio this morning. I talked to them for a while. Gave Betty the business card for Enliven Infusion.

Stupid neighbor kept slamming their truck door ALL DAY LONG while loading crap into his truck. Wilson kept growling every time. Good dog. Growl at the asshole.


No comments: