Wednesday, April 20, 2022

WEDNESDAY / ST GEORGE / IV INFUSION / BANK

WEDNESDAY
4-20-2022
 
 
 


 Up at 6AM. Slept pretty well. Feeling a little bit better today.
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens. Was not hungry, so skipped breakfast.
 
Hubby fed the dogs. Cleaned cat litter. 
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
Hubby and Tater went to work at 8:30AM.  
 
Hubby called, then picked me up at 11AM. We left the dogs at home. We drove to St George. Long line about 15 minute wait at the Bridge because of traffic back up. 

Then another back-up thru the Gorge for no reason on earth! They were cleaning the road and had half of the road coned off! People were going 15 mph for the entire way thru the Gorge.

Finally got to St George and picked up blue tool box at Harbor Freight. Casey asked Hubby to buy him 2 workbenches. So Hubby got an additional couple workbenches.

We drove to Arby's to get burgers for dogs.

Drove home.

I changed clothes at home. 

Then we went to get IV Infusions at 3:30PM. Left dogs at home again.

Got done with my Plavix infusion (90 minutes) Hubby got done pretty quickly.

Asked Rodney to call in Hubby's prescription again - antibiotics for his face. 
 
We went over to MACU and Hubby got $ wired to the High School in Arizona where Pat had the winning bid for a plasma table. We are going to pick it up at the end of the month?

We drove home.

At home, we watched TV.

I did bookwork.

I did not feel good. Tummy pain. Which might be a side-effect of the Plavix.

I went to bed early at 9:30PM.

No comments: