Thursday, April 07, 2022

THURSDAY / SUNNY / TIRES DELIVERY / KOKOPELLI CLUB MEETING

THURSDAY
4-7-2022
 

 
 
Up at 6:15AM. Hubby was already up and in the living room watching TV.  
 
Hubby let the dogs out. He warmed up breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them. 
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens.
 
Rattler threw up twice on the counter. Lots of his tuna. Dark brown bile. Is he sick?
 
Hubby put laundry in dryer. 
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter. I vacuumed. 
 
I made the bed.
 
Hubby left for the shop at 8:30AM. Tater stayed home because he is clean from his bath last night.
 
I went out to pick up dog poo. 
 
Then I cleaned Hubby's shoes from the garage. 
 
I took the garbage outside. 
 
I ran into neighbor Dave while I was picking up weeds in the front yard. He was walking his dog.Talked to him, then went in the house with explosive diarrhea.

I spent the next 2 hours working on the application for an OHV Dealer registration. 
 
I talked with Blake Oliver about the Bond required for the OHV Dealer registration.
 
Got bookkeeping done at 1:30PM.

Rattler cat is really sitting on top of me while I do books. 

USPS Richard came and brought several boxes & tires.

I called Hubby to let him know all deliveries were here. He sent Chris & Bryson up to get the stuff in his Dually.

Hubby went to the Kokopelli Club Meeting at Hafen Park. He paid for the burgers. And Jose brought the chairs for the club meeting that Hubby will pay for on behalf of RMOR.

Hubby got home about 6PM. We rode bikes around the neighborhood. Came back after 15 minutes. Wind was REALLY blowing again.
 
We watched TV and I went to bed at 9:30PM.
 
Dogs settled down to sleep on Hubby.


WILSON, HUBBY, TATER


Hubby came to bed at 1PM after I yelled at him in the living room to come into bed.

No comments: