Tuesday, April 05, 2022

TUESDAY/ GARBAGE DAY / NEW TIRE RACKS / SWIM AT POOL

TUESDAY
4-5-2022





Up at 6:30AM. 

Hubby had NOT dried my jeans liked I asked him to do. So I threw on some black leggings. 

I went to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens.

Hubby was making breakfast eggs for the dogs and was grilling chicken for me. 

I deposit $ from Quickbooks to Checking.

Then I started doing some bookwork. LOTS of emails.

Hubby made the bed and cleaned out kitty litter.

Hubby brought in the garbage can from the street and put it behind the fence.

We watched Morning News on TV for a while.

Then Hubby helped put my brace on my leg. I put Tater's collar on so he could go to work.

Hubby & Tater left for the shop in the Dually at 8:30AM.
 
The USPS man came at 9:30AM. 
 
I cleaned the floors. I scrubbed the toilets with CLR. 
 
Wilson was in and out all day.
 
We went for a walk at 11AM as it was already in the 80s temperature. 
 
Stopped to get mail. There was one package for RMOR there. 
 
We came home. 
 
I did more bookwork.
 
I watched some TV at Noon and ate chicken & bacon for lunch.
 
Bryson dropped Chris off and Chris collected the packages. Then he drove the Can-Am back to the shop.
 
Hubby said the Tire Racks were delivered to the shop and already assembled.

NEW TIRE RACKS


I finished doing bookwork at 3PM.

Then I sat down with some orange juice and watched TV.

I called Hubby to come home early so we could go swimming in the outdoor pool.

He got home with Tater at 4PM. 

We changed clothes and were at the pool by 5PM. Drove our electric motor bikes down to the Center. Stayed until 6PM when it started getting shady and windy. I used the hot tub for a while. Scott was there today!

Then I got changed inside. I did not want to drive home on the bikes in my wet bathing suit. 

We drove home.

Made dinner for ourselves. Watched TV. I was exhausted.

Wind came up and it was quite bad. 20mph wind.

Both of us were in bed by 10PM. 

Hubby slept all thru the night!
 
 

No comments: