Thursday, April 28, 2022

THURSDAY / CLEAN PATIO & GRILLE & PATIO TABLE

THURSDAY
4-28-2022





Up at 6:30AM. Slept thru the night. Hubby slept thru the night with no leg cramping. 

We got up. Hubby went to make left-over steak eggs for the dogs. 

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

We sat on the sofa and watched morning news.

Hubby put collar on Tater and they left at 8:30AM. 

Hubby forgot his eBay package- clutch. I had to call & tell him.

I did bookwork. 

Then I noticed that Hubby did NOT clean cat litter.
 
So I got up and changed cat litter, cleaned out the armoire, vacuumed, shook the rugs, washed the cat litter box. 
 
Then I washed down the glass table on the patio, washed the patio chairs, washed out the inside of the kitty litter box, washed down the grille. Pulled out the trays on the grille and cleaned out the accumulated fat drippings, and put the blackened renderings into a cardboard box that I had to tape up. I took that out to the garbage. 

I was soaking wet and exhausted.

So I changed clothes and sat on the sofa for a while. Made another latte and ate cashews. 

USPS brought some file folders for Hubby at the shop so he can have a file drawer in his Tool cabinet.

Drove the FMF down to the shop to take the Clutch to them and a couple hats to hang up. 

I brought Tater and his dog bed home. I washed the dog bed. Gave chicken to the dogs for treats. 

Chris came later about 3PM to pick up the BEER for the guys at the dump-it's not a bribe. Guys at the shop are cultivating friendship with guys at dump.
 
I did more bookwork.
 
Then Hubby got home at 6PM with Tater. 
 
We watched TV. I took a marijuana gummy. We went to bed at 9:30PM.


 


No comments: