Friday, April 01, 2022

FRIDAY / APRIL FOOL'S / PICK UP DUALLY FROM DETAILER / NO POWER AT SHOP

FRIDAY
4-1-2022
APRIL FOOL'S DAY
 

 
 
Up at 6:30AM. 
 
Hubby brought Rattler in to the bedroom and I petted him. 
 
The dogs were still in bed with me. So I got up. Dogs went to the kitchen for breakfast that Hubby had made for them. 
 
I went to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens for myself. Cut up some chicken (with no mayo because I found out it has SUGAR in it) and bacon.
 
Sat on the sofa to watch morning News for Vegas.
 
I made deposit from Quickbooks to Bank. 
 
Hubby wanted to know color of his new trucks he ordered. We looked them up online, 

COMPUTER INTERNET MOVING SLOW TODAY

We drove in the FMF over to the Detailers so Hubby could pick up his clean Dually. We took Tater and Wilson. Tater went in the Dually with Hubby to the shop.

I drove back home. 

I started laundry in the dryer. Put away breakfast dishes. Vacuumed. Started Roomba in the master bedroom.

Yogi Window Cleaning came promptly at 9AM. 
 
NO POWER AT SHOP!

I did bookwork. Hubby called at 9:30 to say that the Meth Freaks that rented the unit behind our building had broken into the electrical box and outed the power for the whole buildings. Sherwin Williams, Church, Bell Tuning, RMOR; all powerless. Hubby said he might come home and go for a UTV ride - but I told him that he has about 4 deliveries that he has to receive at the shop today.

YOGI got done cleaning at 10:30AM. 

I did bookwork. I checked at the shop and the lights/power appeared to be back on by 11:30AM.

I did more bookwork and cleaned up most of the duplicate entries. 
 
I went down to get the mail from the box.
 
I took parts & packages down to the shop about 2PM.  

Wilson and I went for a walk in the afternoon. He enjoys his walkies. 

Hubby and Tater got home at 5:30PM.

I quickly changed clothes to our bathing suits. Drove the Can Am over to the Pioneer Center. It was already getting cooler and was almost in the shade.

The water was only 74 degrees! Way too cold for me to get in, so I put my feet in by the side and talked to Carmen. Dave & Mike were there. 

We went to the hot tub after a while to warm up. Then we left. 

At home, Hubby had dinner. 

We watched TV. Went to bed at 10PM.
 

No comments: