Saturday, April 09, 2022

SATURDAY

SATURDAY
4-9-2022 
 

 


Up at 6:25AM. I heard the cats getting into the drawers in the bathroom.
 
I went to the kitchen to open a can of tuna for the cats. Hubby stayed in bed with the dogs. 
 
I let the dogs outside when they came from the bedroom.
 
I started making lattes & Nanogreens.
 
Hubby got out of bed. He warmed up breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them.
 
I cut up chicken for my breakfast.
 
Hubby grilled chicken for me. 
 
We sat on the sofa to watch morning news. Hubby got a call from a customer. Booked another job at the shop. 
 
I went out to pick up dog poo.
 
Hubby took the new Rough Country camp chairs to the garage. 
 
I waved to Hubby as he left with the Dually hooked up to the dump trailer.
 
Then I came back inside. Started doing bookwork.
 
I made the bed and took off pillowcases then put on clean pillowcases. I started laundry. Cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher
 
 
 







No comments: