Friday, April 08, 2022

FRIDAY / WELDING SMELL FROM NEIGHBORS

FRIDAY
4-8-2022
 
 

 
 
Up at 6:30AM. I was really tired. 
 
Hubby was still in bed and I did not even notice. He was buried under the comforter.
 
I went to the kitchen and started making lattes & Nanogreens. I cut up chicken for my breakfast. 
 
We sat down and watched morning News on TV.

Robert walked on the window sill. He was watching birds outside.

ROBERT ON WINDOW SILL

I went out to pick up poo and put fresh water in the bird bath.

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. He took some garbage out. Hubby made the bed.

Had to order parts for the shop. Hubby left late at 8:45AM. He gave me a ride to the mailbox so I could mail the L&M Welding check. 

I walked back and had to avoid the asshole neighbor moving his cars in and out of his garage. What a dumbass.

After Hubby was gone I had to go pick up more dog poo.

Then I ordered t-shirts for the guys at work.

I did bookwork.

At 11:30PM, the grille installation guys that were working on Garry' & Dawn's house started welding and the smell was obnoxious, putrid, and acrid. I had to close all the doors & windows, turn on all the fans inside and outside. And turn on the A/C for fresh air.

I got done with bookwork at 12:30PM. I put clean clothes away. I put clean dishes away. I changed clothes. I turned off all the fans in the house.
 
Chris got the other 2 T-shirt displays put together at the shop and sent me a picture. 
 
 

At 2PM, UPS dropped off a WHOLE BUNCH OF HUGE, HEAVY PACKAGES. I opened the garage door, pulled the FMF out and started loading. The UPS driver came around the corner and stopped to help me put the packages in the car. 

Then I drove down to the shop at 2:30PM to drop off the packages. Casey helped take them all out. Hubby & Bryson were at the dump with Jose's trailer.

I went to get my nails done. 5 fingernails lifted, so I had Andy take them all off and put on a new set with white tips. 

I stopped down at the shop again, but Hubby was STILL not back!

By 4:45PM, I was home again. Let the dogs out for potty. I made some chicken for myself.



No comments: