Monday, April 18, 2022

MONDAY

MONDAY
4-18-2022
 
 
Up at 6:30AM. I was still tired. Hubby was still buried under the blankets. I kissed him to wake him up. Tater licked him in the face. Wilson crowded up next to us.
 
Then I went to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens. Cut up chicken for my breakfast.
 
Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs for the dogs. He fed them. 
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
Hubby made the bed.
 
Hubby put laundry in the washer and started it.
 
I went to pick up dog poo outside.

We sat on the back patio. It was a very nice morning. Slight breeze. Moderate 70F degree temperature. Sat there from 7:30 to 8AM. 

Then Hubby got ready to leave for the shop. We put collar on Tater who was very excited to go.

I waved goodbye to them.

Wilson went outside for potty. He slept on the dog bed. I did more bookwork.

I kinda was still tired and acting like zombie from stopping the Prednisone. It is difficult to think and work.

Fucking stupid ass neighbor next door is back again at 9AM, slamming his truck door every 5 minutes while STILL MOVING CRAP out of their stupid house. What idiots. At least we have some privacy at night. 

I did bookwork until 11:30AM and then I was just too tired and could not do anymore.

Hubby called me at 1PM to ask if a tire had been delivered. I had to look info up on Western Power Sports.
 

No comments: