Monday, April 25, 2022

MONDAY / SWIM AT POOL

 MONDAY
4-25-2022
 
 

 
 
Up at 6:30AM.
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens.
 
Hubby made the bed. He let the dogs outside for potty.
 
Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and put them in dishwasher.

I started the dirty laundry in washer. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter. I put collar on Tater. 

Hubby and Tater left early because he was going to see a guy to buy another Polaris UTV.

Then Hubby was supposed to pick up Chris from the Tire Store.
 
I did bookwork all day.
 
Hubby & Tater got home at 5:55PM. 

Swimming at 6PM. Drove the Segway Motorcycles over to the Community Center. Water was too cold and I could not go inside. I went and sat in (tepid) hot tub. Only stayed there for 10 minutes as it cooled down to body temperature. 

Then I joined Hubby again and sat on the side of the pool.

We went home. 

Hubby grilled steaks on grille. Then he was grossed out and did not want to eat his steak.

We watched movie on TV and went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: