Wednesday, April 06, 2022

WEDNESDAY / WINDY / COOLER

WEDNESDAY
4-6-2022
 
 
 
 Up at 6AM. 

Took off my moisturizing booties. My feet were softer (for a few hours).

Then I got dressed. Went to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens. I cut up chicken for myself. 

Hubby let dogs out for potty.

The wind was still blowing voraciously today. 

Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs for the dogs. Dogs were happy eating breakfast. They took a nap afterward. 

Hubby and I watched morning news on TV. 

I was just still very tired and could not get going even though I had not taken any drugs last night!

I vacuumed because the sun was shining on all the dirt on the floor. 

Hubby made the bed. We put away clean clothes. 

We did bookwork. I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank. Recorded a CASH payment that Hubby had gotten yesterday.
 
Hubby tried to over from Wheel Pros, but we can't get into the Dealer website. 

Then Hubby and Tater left in the Dually at 8:30AM for the shop.

I picked up dog poo outside. 

I did bookwork until 11AM. 

Went down to get Tater at 1PM. 
 
Returned to the house with Tater. Let him outside for potty. He and Wilson got zoomies. Tore the living room rug up. 
 
I gave them ham for treats.
 
At 2:55PM, I drove down to get IV Infusion with Hubby. I called Hubby on the way.
 
I really bled a lot during the initial needle insertion but Erica really helped. 

Then I was leaking out of the tube during the infusion. Hubby got started after me, but finished first.

We paid and talked to Rodney about UTVs. 

Drove home at 4:30PM.

At home, I got a box from Amazon with my order of Primal Kitchen Garlic Aioli Mayo. It tastes SO good!

Hubby ordered parts for the shop. 


DOGS NAPPING ON TATER'S BLANKY

I ordered from the Aetna Healthy Rewards website. We have been throwing $120 per quarter away.
 
We watched TV until bedtime.
 




No comments: