Sunday, April 17, 2022

EASTER 2022 / SUNNY / SAFE INSTALLED / FILE CABINET PUT TOGETHER / STEVE THE EASTER BUNNY

EASTER
SUNDAY
4-17-2022
 

 
 
Up at 6:30AM. 

I took a shower because I was hot and sweaty all night. My back hurt intensely.
 
Put hot shower on my lower back. Still did not help. 
 
I got dressed.
 
I went to the kitchen and cleaned water for dog bowl. Put ice cubes in it. I asked Hubby to do this last night, but he did not.
 
I got the clean clothes out of the dryer and folded them. 
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens. I cut up chicken for my breakfast.
 
I let the dogs outside for potty. 
 
Hubby got up at 7:30AM.  He warmed up left-over breakfast eggs for dogs.

I cleaned the kitchen and started the dishwasher.

I put more clothes in the washer and started it.

Watched TV for a while. Hubby complained of being tired (he took 3 Benadryl, a marijuana gummy, and aspirin. He slept until 12:30AM on the sofa.

Hubby made breakfast for himself which I then had to clean up. 

Finally got off the sofa and brought the SAFE inside and put it in the front bedroom closet. It has to be secured to the wall because it tips over.

Then Hubby started putting together my file cabinet in the kitchen. 

The stupid ass neighbors showed up next door. STILL MOVING. OMG. These people are SO STUPID.

Dave, our other neighbor, is still working on his wooden dog door. More sawing, more routering, more toxic fumes. 

Hubby put together my new file cabinet.
 
Our neighbors, Steve and Judy walked by out front. I heard them talking. I looked outside and Steve was in a big PINK BUNNY OUTFIT! We laughed so much. It was cute.

Casey came over to get the Dually and unload the flooring that we picked up for him at Lowes. 

I gave Wilson a bath outside.Then towel dried him.

Casey brought back the truck.

Hubby got done assembling the file cabinet at 3PM.

Watched TV. Documentary on Westinghouse.

Hubby painted my toenails pink.
 
We watched TV and went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: