Friday, April 22, 2022

FRIDAY / WIND / COLD / RAIN / DARK CLOUDS

FRIDAY
4-22-2022
 
 

 
 
Up at 5:45AM. I am feeling a little bit better. The zombie cloud has lifted. But I am still pooping black. From the plavix? Bleeding internally? Don't know.
 
Hubby was already in the living room.
 
I let the dogs out for potty.
 
Neighbors STILL had their lights on in the hallway and you can see it thru the bathroom.
 
Dark clouds outside. Getting colder.
 
It started raining at 6:30AM. 
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens. Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them.
 
We sat on the sofa to watch morning news.
 
I picked up dog poo in the rain. It is freezing outside.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes. Put away clean dishes from dishwasher.

I made the bed.
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM.  It was so cold outside that I put on Tater's sweatshirt.

I did bookwork until 11AM.

Wilson was playing by himself today.





No comments: