Sunday, April 03, 2022

SUNDAY / CLOUDY

SUNDAY
4-3-2022
 

 
 
Up at 7AM. 
 
I made lattes & nanogreens for myself. 
 
Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs. 
 
I made the bed. I put away clean dishes.
 
I did bookwork.
 
Hubby cleaned the cat litter. 
 
He took a shower and washed Tater. Then I dried Tater. Hubby washed Wilson and I took Wilson out on the patio to dry.
 

TATER FALLS ASLEEP AFTER SHOWER

At NOON, we went to get groceries at Walmart, left dogs at home.

Brought groceries back and put them away. Sugar free mayo for keto diet, milk, eggs, bacon.

I put comforter in dryer. 

I started another load of laundry.

Hubby left at 1:45PM to go down to the shop so that he could show his truck to some people that want to purchase it.

Hubby returned at 2:30PM. He was not gone long. Told the people that the price had increased by $10,000 even if he wanted to sell it. I don't want him to sell it until we get new trucks next year.

We got ready to go for a UTV ride. Left dogs at home. 

Rode up to get gas at Flying J. Saw Ralph there just going home. Talked to him for a bit.

Got fuel at the regular pumps.

Drove up to the Mesa. Found the horses on the far side by the cliff. 
 
 
FEEDING WILD HORSES
 

Gave the horses apples, which they hated; and carrots, which they preferred. They did not like the Nature Valley oat & honey protein bars. 

We drove back home. Got home at 3:45PM.
 
Watched TV. 
 
Hubby fell asleep on the sofa. 
 
Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: