Sunday, May 01, 2022

MAY 1ST / SLEEP LATE / RV TO STORAGE / MILK / LOTTERY TICKETS

 SUNDAY
5-1-2022 






Up at 7:30AM. No time to sleep in as the dogs woke us up. Hubby was all excited from the Races yesterday and had to tell the whole story. 
 
I got up and made lattes & Nanogreens. Cut up chicken for myself. 
 
Hubby had already made breakfast eggs for dogs and fed them. He let the dogs out several times. Hubby put tuna & shredded cheese out for the cats. 

I cleaned cat litter. I started laundry in washing machine. I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher. I picked up dog poo outside. 

Hubby was making holes in the new cat litter box so we can hang the entry flap with zip-tipes so they can use the potty.

Mike stopped over at Noon. 

I collected garbage. 

Hubby vacuumed the house. 

I did some bookwork.

I put away clean clothes. 

Left dogs at home. 

I drove the FMF and dropped Hubby off at the Pioneer Center to get the RV. 

We drove to the shop. Motorcycles swarmed us as we drove thru the traffic circle. 

Hubby picked up the storage building keys from his Dually parked at the shop.

We drove out to the storage building and Hubby put the RV into the building.

I drove to Beaver Dam the back way. Traffic was already backed-up on the Interstate. 

Hubby went inside to get the Lottery Tickets. Ran into Eric's girlfriend in her truck in the parking lot at the Dam Bar. 

Drove back on the Interstate. LOTS of heavy wind almost pulled me off the road. 

Stopped at Walmart for groceries. Idiots coming in the store blocked us as we were exiting. Stupid people just stand in the way for no known reason.

Then drove home. Saw some idiot driving down the wrong side of the street going out towards West Pioneer Boulevard. People are REALLY THAT STUPID!

As I was driving up Falcon Ridge, some IDIOT SWERVED INTO ME. I honked the horn and gave them the middle finger. Fucking people swerved FOR A FUCKING TUMBLEWEED!!!

At home, we unloaded groceries.

Hubby grilled my chicken, the impossible burger we bought. 

Gave treats to the dogs. Let them out for potty.

No comments: