Friday, May 27, 2022

FRIDAY / SHORESY

 FRIDAY
5-27-2022
 
 

 
 
Up at 6AM. 
 
I went potty. Then had to get the vacuum to pick up all the dog food that Tater had chewed up and left on the floor in the bathroom. I got fresh water & food for the dogs. I got fresh water & poured more dry food for the cats.
 
Hubby let the dogs outside.
 
I gave tuna to the cats and made lattes. 
 
Hubby grilled chicken outside. 
 
Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them.  

I sat with Hubby for a while on the sofa watching Morning News from Vegas. 

Then I went over to Stan & Betty's to feed the kitties, give them fresh water, and clean their litter. 

I gave the kitties lots of petting. 

I came back home. 

Jay called to let Hubby know that Carvana wants a billing from utilities in order to pick up the car from our shop. What idiots. Can't they look on our website/Facebook page to verify that we are an existing business. 

Hubby called Mudbusters to walk thru their Dealer Portal. We ordered parts.

Hubby left at 8:30AM. 

I put away clean clothes. 

Our insurance agent called AGAIN. She said that our business insurance will probably go up to $1000.00 a month with the new policy IF she can find somebody to insure us? WTF? How do automotive businesses get insured???

I did bookwork until 11:30AM. 

Hubby got home early. 

We decided to go swimming at the Community Center. Left the dogs at home. I changed into swimsuit. We took the motorcycles. HOWEVER. It was WAY TOO EARLY. There were screeching little kids in the pool. The pool was ICE COLD AGAIN. I could not swim.

So Hubby swam and I sat by the side of the pool. 

The fucking one family with screeching kids decided to stay until 5:15PM. The kids kept going back into the water. Would not listen to their weak-ass limp handed father. Stupid Parenting. 

We left at 5:30PM. The wind picked up.

Rode back home.
 
Watched SHORESY on Hulu when we got home. Binged the whole (6) SIX episodes!
 
We both took marijuana gummies.
 
Then we went to bed at 10:30PM.

No comments: