Saturday, May 14, 2022

SATURDAY / HOT

 SATURDAY
5-14-2022
 

 
 
 
Finally feeling better. Sore throat, rough voice, blocked hearing, nasal passages are still stuffed.
 
 
Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs & let them outside. 

I made lattes and Nanogreens. I was tired and had to sit on the sofa between making everything.

Hubby fed dogs. I cut up some chicken for breakfast. Had to throw away old mayo that would not turn creamy after refrigeration.

Loaded laundry in washer and started. I cleaned up breakfast dishes and put clean dishes away. I put dirty dishes in dishwasher and started it.

Hubby vacuumed house. I started Roomba in our bedroom. 

I did bookwork. 

We watched TV for a while. Documentary on Kurt Vonnegut. Documentary on George Lazenby.

We washed the comforters from the Camper. 

Hubby painted the baseboards with chips & walls with paint missing.




Drove to Walmart at 8PM. Found a stupid notice taped to our garage door for Asphalt road closing days. Hubby was pissed it was taped to our garage door.

Stupid truck drivers pulled into Walmart from middle lane.

Cop at Walmart. 

Washed Dually after getting milk (Hubby got sweet tea).

Drove down interstate to dry it off.

At home got mail. 

I went thru mail. Had to renew NV LLC License. 

Did more bookwork.

Took marijuana gummy.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: