Friday, May 06, 2022

FRIDAY / TIRED

 FRIDAY
5-6-2022
 
 

 
 
Awake at 5AM to potty. Back to bed.
 
Up at 6:30AM. Hubby got up and let the dogs outside.

He started making breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them.

I made the bed. 

I went to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens.

We sat and watched morning News on TV. Hubby took a nap on the sofa. 

He finally got dressed.

Tater & Hubby left for the shop at 8:30AM.

I did bookwork. 

I vacuumed. Under the sofas. Really lots of animal hair. 

I went to get my nails done at 1:30PM, I stopped at Walmart to get Mother's Day flowers for Andy's mom. I got there by 2PM. I gave Andy his Fireball 6-pack. I gave him the flowers to give his Mom at home. She already had surgery and is recovering.

After I was done, I went to the shop and picked up Tater. 

I drove home. Hubby drove home the Can Am UTV. Then I gave him a ride back to the shop.

I drove home again.

Hubby took the Dually out to the storage and picked up the RV.

He filled the RV with Diesel. $200 worth!

Then he got home at 5:00PM. He got changed. We gave treats to the dogs and left them home.

We drove the Can Am to the Mesa at 6:10PM. Met the gang there. About 26 people. Wind was horrible up there. My eyes filled with sand. I sat beside Irl. Talked to him. I passed out the new Beer Can Koozies. 

We stayed until 8:30PM and then left. 

Drove home. The sand was worse. Blasting us in the faces.

At home, I took a shower. 

Hubby fell asleep on the sofa.


No comments: