Monday, May 16, 2022

MONDAY / CAT VOMIT / BROKEN POLISH / POOP EVERYWHERE

 MONDAY 
5-16-2022




Up at 3AM to potty. Then clean up dog poo on most of the carpets in the house.

Then I spilled nail polish on the front closet door, floor, my foot. Had to clean it up. Used all the polish remover. 

I almost fell down on the plastic mat from the carpet in the spare bedroom.

Let Wilson out another 5 times. He slept on the dog bed outside most of the night.
 
At 5AM, I went outside to the truck and found Hubby's cell phone. Had to charge it as it was completely dead.
 
I transferred money from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
I paid many credit card bills. Had forgotten about Citibank this last month! Oh No!
 
At 6:30AM, I made lattes. I made nanogreens. I let Tater outside. I got more dog food in the bowl, filled the dog food water bowl.

Put away clean dishes. Put dirty dishes in dishwasher.

I put dirty clothes in washer.
 
Hubby got up at 7AM. Hubby made the bed. He gave tuna to the cats. 
 
We watched morning news until 8:30AM.

Hubby called Berkshire Hathaway Insurance Company and talked with Dwayne at 8:36AM and was advised that the other person's insurance company will cut us a check for the Loss of Income from the accident at the shop back in November, 2021.

I scratched Hubby's back. 

Tater & Hubby left at 8:40AM. Hubby gave me a ride to the mailbox so that I could mail some payments.

I called Horizon Credit Union and talked to Michael at 9:28AM about the letter stating that we owed them $.43 which was wrong. Told them not to send letters like this anymore as we have a -0- balance.

Hubby called and wanted to have a W9 sent to him for the Insurance on Ralph's UTV.
 
I worked on bookwork until 10:40AM.
 
Wilson stayed outside. He looked like he did not feel well.  

I wiped his butt several times because he was leaking anal discharge.
 
I called the Virgin Valley Vet and was transferred 3 times. Then they hung up on me.
 
Hubby got home at 3:30PM with Tater. Tater was filthy. Let him out for potty.

Hubby made hot turkey sandwich with mashed potatoes for dinner. 

We sat down and watched a new show on HBO Max called Our Flag Means Death. 
 
Hubby fell asleep during the show. 

I tried watching something else, but was bored.

I filled the bird seed feeder. I cleaned out and put water in the bird bowl.

I picked up dog poo outside. 

Tater and Wilson sat next to each other on the sofa. 

Hubby woke up at 8:18PM.

Took the comforter out of the dryer.

I vacuumed up cat litter. I put away clean dishes and put dirty dishes in dishwasher.

Took 2 Benadryl and went to bed at 10:17PM.





No comments: