Monday, May 30, 2022

MONDAY / MEMORIAL DAY / UTV RIDE

 MONDAY
5-30-2022
 
 

 
 
 
Up at 7:45AM.
 
Hubby had already let the dogs outside and fed them. He had made a burrito and was sitting on the sofa watching automotive shows.
 
I got up and dressed. Made lattes. I had chicken for breakfast.
 
Hubby got dressed. Changed cat litter. 
 
Left dogs at home and took the UTV into the mountains. 
 
 
 




LIME KILN CANYON
 
Wonderfully, nice drive. Slightly cooler in the mountains. 63 degrees. I put on my Big Rock Candy Mountain sweatshirt.
 
Drove back to town. Stopped at Walmart for weiner roasting sticks and new sheets. 
 
At home, gave snacks to the dogs. Let dogs out for potty.
 
I picked up dog poo. 

Hubby took a nap on the sofa. Watched Brassic, the UK tv comedy. 

I did laundry. Put away laundry. I put away clean dishes.

I vacuumed up cat litter.

I was not feeling well. So I took a nap on the sofa. Ended up sleeping until 7PM. 

I got up and had Hubby make the bed. I slept until 11:30PM. Then Hubby came to bed with the dogs.

No comments: