Thursday, May 26, 2022

THURSDAY /

MAY 26 2022
THURSDAY





Awake at 5:30AM. So hot & sweaty. 

Up at 6AM to potty. Wilson came in screaming from outside. Hubby had forgotten to let him inside from last night, so he spent all night outside?

Let dogs out for potty.

Hubby helped me make the bed.

I made lattes. 

Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them. 

I did bookwork.

I picked up dog poo.

I watched TV. Was in a zombie mood again today because of Lupus. Can't think. Brain fog.

I put away clean laundry. I put away clean dishes.

The Insurance agent kept calling me all day today to verify information because we have to get a new insurance company. HOW can it be so difficult?

Hubby got home early, but not early enough to make my mushrooms in a drink. 

We watched the next episode of The Offer. 

Then we watched The Godfather. Hubby said he had never seen the complete movie. Nice to see the episodes they were talking about on the show.

I went to bed at 9PM.

Hubby gave Tater a shower and then came to bed at 11PM.











No comments: