Tuesday, May 24, 2022

TUESDAY / FEED BETTY'S CATS / BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT / PEDICURES

 TUESDAY
5-24-2022 




Up at 6AM. 

I went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

I let the dogs out for potty.

I told Hubby to get dressed & take garbage can out. 

Hubby made dog breakfast eggs and fed them.

Then I went over to Betty's & Stan's house to feed & water kitties, change their litter.

Cleaned up the cat food on the floor. Changed the litter and took it out to the garbage can. Played red light with the kitties. I brought the garbage can into the garage.

Came back home. Picked up dog poo in back yard. Put water in the bird feeder. 

Hubby & Tater went to the shop at 8:30AM.

I did bookwork. I vacuumed up cat litter. 

I watched TV for a while. 

Hubby got home at 11AM with Tater. He was on the phone in the truck waiting in the driveway.

I got the collar on Wilson and we left.

Drove the back way to Beaver Dam and got on the I-15. 

Drove to St George. We stopped at the first exit and walked the dogs in the grass at the Convention center. Wilson pooped.

Hubby dropped me off to get my hair done promptly at 1PM with Brianne.

Then he picked me up at 2:15PM. I texted him. He was waiting in the truck outside. 

Felt the right rear brakes fall off when we exited the parking lot. 

Drove to Costco and got gas. Not a very long line.

Drove to Arby's and got burgers. Hubby had a chicken sandwich and I fed the dogs.

Drove home. 

Dropped dogs off at house. 

We went to Mesquite Business Center. They were supposed to have their Grand Opening. Pulled pork sandwiches, but they were already done by the time we got there. Dropped off an Amazon box for return. 

Talked to Suzy's aunt, Mimi. She was there helping set up everything; drove from San Diego, CA. Suzy's parents could not come as her mother has high blood pressure.
 
Ralph arrived. I realized how late it was and we had to leave for our pedicure appointment. We left and drove home so I could change out of my tight jeans. Put on stretch pants.

We left dogs at home and went to Chrome Nail Bar. I got a girl that barely touched my feet. Used very little pressure.

We left there at 6PM and drove to Scenic to get Hubby's Handicap sign to put in the truck He had forgotten it in the RV. Need to get another one.

Drove home.

Watched TV. 

I was exhausted by 8:30PM and went to bed. 

I woke up at 10:30PM and Hubby had fallen asleep in front of the TV.

No comments: