Thursday, May 05, 2022

THURSDAY / WARMER / TATER SHOWER / TATER STAYS HOME

THURSDAY
5-5-20222
 
 

 
 
Awake at 5AM. Hubby went to potty and returned to bed. 
 
Up at 6:30AM. 
 
Hubby let the dogs out. I went potty.

Hubby started making breakfast eggs for dogs. I made lattes & Nanogreens. Hubby made the bed.

Hubby took a shower and washed TATER. I dried the dog off with a towel.

Hubby fed the dogs. Hubby cleaned cat litter.

I picked up dog poo. I put water in the bird bath. 
 
We watched morning News. 

Hubby left at 8:30AM. 
 
I started the washing machine. I put away clean clothes. I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.
 
Later, I put away clean dishes. 
 
I sent off the documents to Matt M. Cross your fingers.  

Finished bookwork at 4PM.

Washed and Dried the comforter.




No comments: