Saturday, May 21, 2022

SATURDAY / LUPUS BAD / RACE WIN FOR BRYSON

SATURDAY
5-21-2022
 
 

 
 
Up at 5AM. Soaked in sweat. My hair was wet. The sheets were soaking. Pillow was wet. I got up and turned up the ceiling fan. Tater was glued to my side. 
 
Both dogs jumped off the bed at 6PM. I let them out for potty.
 
I put tuna out for cats. 
 
I got dressed. Had diarrhea right away.
 
Make breakfast eggs for dogs. 
 
I was moving really slowly and it was difficult to think today.

I washed & dried my hair. It is so awful. Way past date for getting Brazilian Blowout. Stupid bronchitis.

I made a cold latte. Sat down to watch Scrubs on TV. 

Dogs kept going in and out all morning.

Watched CSI Miami. 
 
Put clean laundry away. Put dirty dishes in dishwasher. Started Roomba in our bedroom. 

Ordered more foot softener socks from Amazon. 

Filled out paperwork for Passports.

Hubby called at 2PM to say that he was coming home. Bryson won again at the races.

Dogs & I went out to the patio to sit. I drank my coffee and read news on my iphone.

Hubby pulled up in the trailer & RV behind the house at 5PM. 

I helped Hubby carry stuff into the house. 

Hubby took a shower. He was excited to tell me about the races.

We watched TV.

Hubby was falling asleep on the sofa.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: