Tuesday, May 03, 2022

TUESDAY / GARBAGE DAY

MAY 3 2022
TUESDAY






Dogs were restless from 6AM onwards. Hubby got up to potty and came back to bed. Up at 6:30AM. I had to potty. 
 
Still felt like zombie. Sat on the sofa for a while, trying to wake up. 
 
Let the dogs out for potty.
 
Hubby already had taken the garbage can out to the street. 
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens. Hubby grilled chicken for me. He made breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them. Hubby opened a can of tuna for the cats. I put out cheese for them.

I started laundry in washing machine. I put clothes in dryer. I put clean clothes away. 

I started dishwasher. 

I did bookwork.
 
I watched TV. 
 
Took a walk with Wilson at 1PM.
 
At 2PM, I put away clean dishes. 
 
I started Roomba in the master bedroom. 

I made ice tea in cold water infusion.
 
 Hubby transferred $ to buy building via WIRE TRANSFER. 

Hubby & Tater got hone at 4:30PM.

Hubby ate his left-over pastrami sandwich and potatoe wedges. 

We went swimming at 5:45PM. Rode over on the motorbikes. The water was COLD!

I was in the water for about 15 minutes before I had to get out and go to the hot tube. Scott, his kids, Irl & Kathy followed me over. Dave & Carmen came to the pool, but did not swim. Carmen is sick-has a cold?

We left after I got out of the hot tub. 

Rode the long way home to see bunnies. Only saw 1 LITTLE bunny. Baby. Rode past the 1880 Grille.  

At home, Hubby had more dinner.

We watched TV for a while. Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: