Monday, May 23, 2022

MONDAY

 MONDAY
5-23-2022
 
 

 
Up at 6:30AM. 
 
I was still tired. 
 
Hubby let the dogs outside. I went to the kitchen to make lattes.
 
I put away clean dishes. I cleaned up and put away dirty dishes in dishwasher.
 
Hubby warmed up left over dog breakfast eggs. He fed the dogs. 
 
Hubby helped me make the bed.

I went out to pick up dog poo. Hubby cleaned cat litter. I started laundry.

We watched morning news.

Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM for the Shop.

Lupus was bad today. I felt like a zombie. Can't think. Can't function. Too tired. Everything hurts.

Hubby got home at 3:30PM. He had a snack. We finished watching The Godfather.

We left dogs at home and rode motorcycles to the Community Center to swim.

Water was VERY cold. I could not swim. Hubby swam for a few minutes while I sat beside him near the pool.

We were leaving as Dave & Carmen came. They did not go in as it was too cold.

We rode home the back way and saw bunnies.

At home, saw Dave in the park with Pete the dog.

Jay & Amy were parked in front of our driveway. Jay had to bring something over? He said he could not get in contact with us as Hubby had left his phone at home.

I went inside and let dogs out. 

I had to pee and put dirty clothes in washing machine.

We had dinner.

Watched another 2 shows on The Offer. 

Went to bed at 10:30PM.

No comments: