Thursday, May 19, 2022

THURSDAY / ROADS OPEN / BETTY'S / PICK UP RV & TRAILER

THURSDAY
5-19-2022
 
 

 
 
Up at 6AM when I heard Hubby banging around in the kitchen.
 
He made breakfast for the dogs. No more eggs. Wilson gets meat only. 
 
Hubby let the dogs out for potty.
 
I should not have eaten Subway sandwich last night as it gave me upset stomach. I feel awful again.
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens.
 
We made the bed together. 
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter.
 
I made deposit from Quickbooks to Bank. I ordered some S&B filters for the shop per Hubby.
 
We sat down and watched morning news. 
 
Hubby got a phone call from Ralph. Talked about the races (Bryson's race truck) this weekend.  

I went outside to get a sample of poo from Wilson for the Vet. I picked up dog poo.

Hubby left at 8:10AM to walk out behind our house to get his truck. The road is now open.

I did bookwork until 10AM. 

Put clean laundry away at 1PM. Put away clean dishes. 

Gave cheese as treats to the dogs when they came in from outside. They rested in the front bedroom mostly all day.

I got done with Bookwork at 2PM. I made cheesy pasta. Did not taste good, so I did not eat it.

Hubby got home at 3PM when I was going to get the mail. 

I went over to Betty's so she could tell me how to feed & clean potty for her kitties. Ringo & Ritzina. 

I came back home and Hubby decided to go get the RV. We took the dogs with us in the Dually. Stopped at Mark's house to drop off some tie-down straps. Then we drove to American First CU to deposit the checks from today. Stopped at the grassy park by Smith's to walk the dogs. I got a foot cramp in my toes of my right foot.

Then we stopped at the Lottery store in Scenic to get lottery tickets. Cashed in the winning ones. Hubby got a Lemonade. It was too sweet to drink. Yuck.

We picked up the RV and left the Dually in storage. 

Drove to the shop. Bryson came over and helped hook up the RV to the trailer. He is excited about this weekend's race. 

Backed out into the street on Riverside and some bitch almost hit us. Could not wait. Fucking asshole.

Then we drove home. Hubby parked RV & trailer behind the house.

We walked the dogs home. Hubby watched Automotive shows while I did bookwork.

I have been having some electrical pains in my chest. I am scared. Not because I am afraid of dying, but because it stresses Hubby out when I get pains. He is very concerned. I don't want to leave him alone.

Hubby will leave in the morning for Caliente.

No comments: