Sunday, May 22, 2022

SUNDAY / CLEAN HOUSE / CLEAN PATIOS / SEWAGE SMELL AT NIGHT

SUNDAY
5-22-2022
 

 
 
Up at 6AM.  

I let the dogs out for potty. I put away the clean dishes.

I started making breakfast eggs for dogs. Hubby got up and finished making the eggs. 

I made lattes for us. I have been drinking cold lattes. 

Hubby fed the dogs. 

I changed sheets on the bed. Hubby helped at the end. I took dirty laundry and put it in washing machine. 

Washed Tater's camper blanket. Washed sheets. 

I helped Hubby put away clean clothes. 

Hubby had a burrito with cottage cheese for breakfast. I had chicken with keto mayo.

We watched TWO bunnies eat the bunny food that I put outside.

Hubby vacuumed. I steam cleaned the floors. 

I vacuumed the rug outside as it had lots of plant debris from the recent winds.

I put fresh water in the bird feeder. 

We watched some stupid TV series called Die Hart with Kevin Hart being a Action Movie star. It was dumb.

Hubby blew off the side patio as it had lots of plant debris piled up. 
 
Bryson stopped to pick up the trailer with Fisher. 
 
We took the RV to the storage unit. Left dogs at home.

Drove to Beaver Dam to purchase Lottery tickets.

Drove to Walmart to get groceries. 

Stopped at Deep Roots Marijuana. I did not bring my drivers license, so had to wait in the truck. There was a sale on Gummies, so Hubby bought a lot.

Drove home. Unloaded groceries. Gave treats to dogs.

We watched TV for a while. Hubby's Automotive shows.

I signed us up for Paramount+ so that we could watched The Offer. 

We watched an episode before it was 8PM at night. I was feeling better, so we took the dogs in the Dually to Bunkerville to walk in the grass at the park. Lots of people playing volleyball, but we walked in the other area.

Then we drove to the school to see if there was grass there, but it is all fenced in. A black lab being walked by a couple teens ran in front of the truck. Hubby rolled up the windows so the dogs would not bark. He stopped the truck so the kids could get the dog and Hubby did not run over the dog as the dog was dancing around the tires & barking. 

Kid was really nice. Hubby rolled down the window and apologize for being in the way. 

We drove home to the house. 

There was a sewage smell coming from the watering at the golf course.
 
Dogs are tired. They crash out on the sofas. 
 
We finish watching a couple shows of The Offer. 

We go to bed at 11:30PM.

No comments: