Saturday, May 28, 2022

SATURDAY

SATURDAY
5-28-2022
 
 
 

 
 
Awake at 5:45AM, but Hubby got out of bed to let dogs outside. I stayed in bed until 6:30AM and then got up.
 
I made the bed.
 
I got up and made lattes in the kitchen.
 
Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs and a burrito for himself.
 
I went over to Stan & Betty's to feed the cats, give them fresh water, and clean their litter.
 
I came back and watched morning News with Hubby.
 
At 8:30AM, we left to go see kitties at Adoption event.
 
Filled out an application, but they want to do a home visit. We got to thinking and probably a 6 week old kitten is too young.
 
Stopped at Walmart on the way home. Got milk and other misc groceries.

Unloaded groceries. Let the dogs out for potty. Gave them treats.

Hubby gave me Mushrooms in Orange Juice when we got home.

I did bookwork for Taxes.

Watched last episode of SHORESY. Hubby watched LetterKenny.

I did more bookwork.

Hubby took nap.

Watched 5th Element. 
 
Hubby woke up at 7PM.


No comments: