Tuesday, May 31, 2022

TUESDAY END OF MAY 2022

TUESDAY
MAY 31 2022
 

 
 
Hubby got up at 5:45AM to take the garbage can out to the street.
 
He came back to bed.
 
Up at 6:30AM.  

I made lattes. Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them.

We watched news on TV.

Hubby and Tater left at 8:30AM.

I put away clean laundry. I cleaned breakfast dishes and put them away. 

I did bookwork all day. Got taxes done. Talked to Insurance rep yet again. 

Some idiot Trump fan came by wanting to leave flyers about voting Republican. Idiots. All. Of. Them.
 
I had been trying to work on a challenging pdf getting taxes stored. This interrupted me. I slammed the door shut after he had left. 
 
I watched TV.

I did more bookwork.

Hubby came home at 3PM. He had a quick snack and said we had to go pick up Chris at the Detailers as he had dropped off a truck.

I got ready and put return boxes into the truck. Hubby drove up the hill and happened to stop and talk to the neighbor for 10 minutes. I reminded him that we had to go.

Stopped to get the mail. Mostly republican junk mail.

We drove over to the Detailers to pick up Chris. Dropped him off at the shop.

Then we had to go shop at Walmart to get more milk, groceries. FORGOT TUNA.

At home, we unloaded groceries.

Watched Terriers, a TV drama on Hulu.

Went to bed at 10:30PM. Hubby had been falling asleep on the sofa again.

No comments: