Wednesday, May 25, 2022

WEDNESDAY / IV INFUSIONS

 WEDNESDAY
 5-25-2022
 
 
 
 

Restless night. 

I was awake at 5AM when Hubby let the dogs out. He said he had been up since 2AM when he had cramps.

I got up at 6AM and made lattes. Fed tuna to the cats, picked up dog poo. Let the dogs out for potty. Put away clean dishes.

Hubby got up at 7AM. 

I went over to Betty's & Stan's to feed the cats, clean up the litter. Ran into some neighbors. 

Came back home and ran into Nancy. She was going for a walk. Talked to her briefly.

Then I sat down with Hubby at home and watched morning news. Another school shooting where Republicans deny any responibility for gun control and nothing will be done. So very sad. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter. 

I started laundry. I cleaned up breakfast dishes and put dirty dishes in dishwasher.

Hubby & Tater left at 8:40AM for the shop.

I did bookwork all morning. 

I watched TV in the afternoon.

Hubby got home at 1:45PM. He watched TV. 

I went to get mail.

We left dogs at home and went to Enliven IV Infusions early. We got there at 3:15. Talked to Rod about doing a mobile IV Infusion for the Races.

Leaving there, Jay & Amy called. They were at the shop with their new UTV and wanted to store it there top put new accessories on it. So we drove down there to put it in the shop. They left and I got t-shirts, flashlights, beer can koozies, and Gators to take to the Infusion next week.

We stopped at Walmart for groceries and got watermelon, milk, pudding. Ran into the Detailers there with their little baby, Omar. SO MUCH HAIR on a baby! Talked to the wife & his older son.

Then we checked out and left. 

Drove home, unloaded groceries.

Let dogs out for potty.

No comments: