Wednesday, March 30, 2022

WEDNESDAY / IV INFUSION

WEDNESDAY
3-30-2022


Up at 6:30AM 

I went to the kitchen and made lattes and Nanogreens. I was not hungry for breakfast, so skipped it.

Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them.

He cleaned up cat litter.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

I put dirty clothes in washer and started it.

Hubby left early as the Website Design guy is taking drone picture & frontage pictures of the new sign at the shop to put online.

Tater stayed home today. He was clean and Hubby was taking pictures this morning.

I did bookwork. 
 
Rattler jumped up on the back of my chair and watched me do bookwork.
 
KITTY ON CHAIR
 
 
Let dogs in and out all day.
 
USPS guy is new. He brought packages late in the morning. 
 
I walked down to the mailbox, but there was nothing there.
 
At 2:55PM, I drove to Enliven IV Infusion. There were no seats left! They are busy. I had to call Hubby, but he was not answering his phone (it had been dead for over 1 hour and he did not know), so I yelled at him on the WYZE monitor. Told him to get to the Infusion office!
 
I checked in and signed paperwork for him. He got there after about 10 minutes. I got hooked up and took way longer than usual. Hubby got done before I did. A nice lady named Lauren sat on my right side (I had the IV in my right arm). She was very nice and talked to me the whole time. I told her that there were blankets if she was cold and they covered her up.
 
They gave Hubby extra B12 & Magnesium for his leg cramps.
 
We left there and came home.
 
Hubby wanted to ride motorcycles, but I was too tired.  

I cut up chicken and had chicken for dinner. I used my new tea bags. Blueberry/Lavender flavor.

We watched TV and went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: