Saturday, March 05, 2022

FINALLY FRIDAY / WINDY

FRIDAY
3-4-2002
 
 
Up at 5:59AM approximately.  
 
I made the bed. 
 
Hubby let the dogs outside. He made breakfast eggs for them.
 
I made lattes. 
 
Hubby grilled up chicken on the grille for me.  

I did deposit to bank from Quickbooks 

Hubby cleaned cat litter. 

We watched morning news on TV. 
 
I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher. I put a load of laundry in the washer. 

Hubby & Tater left for the shop at 8:30AM. Bryson had stopped by this morning and left his electric-car while picking up Hubby's Dually so that he could go to Vegas and pick up an engine for Pat and other things for himself.

Tater loaded into the electric car.
 
I did bookwork.
 
I was tired and took a short nap at 1PM.
 
FED EX dropped off about 10 packages at the front door & rang the door bell. Wilson had been sitting with me on the sofa and I was petting him. I woke up.
 
I called Hubby and told him boxes were here for shop.
 
He sent Chris up to collect the freight.
 
Then I did more bookwork.
 
At 5:30PM, Hubby got home with Tater. Hubby had stopped at Walmart to get groceries - milk, orange juice, bread.
 
Hubby had left over dinner from taking the guys to the ELKS for lunch.
 
Fisher's grandfather had died, so Bryson had to return from Vegas early with the Dually.
 
I went to bed at 9PM. Hubby went to bed at 11PM.


No comments: