Monday, March 07, 2022

SUNDAY FUNDAY /

SUNDAY
3-6-2022
 
 
 
Up at 6AM to potty then back to bed. Hubby woke me up at 7:30AM. I slept late!
 
Hubby let the dogs out for potty. Then he made breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them.
 
I  made lattes. Orange Juice for me along with chicken breasts for breakfast. 

Hubby made chicken for me in the Air Fryer.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher. 

I put laundry in washer & started it.

Hubby sat on the sofa today. He was not feeling well. Sore throat. He took lots of Orange Juice, ate oranges, and took Vitamin C pills.

He watched Automotive shows.

We ordered table cloth & Display Board for the upcoming 4Wheel Drive Event in Hurricane.

Dogs went outside today. They were bored and slept. 
 
I put away clean clothes. 
 
I cleaned cat litter. I picked up dog poo.

It was cold and windy outside. 

We watched a couple Documentaries - Body Snatchers of New York. 

I covered Hubby with a blanket, put a heating pad on his back, and turned up the heat. Tater slept next to him all day.

We went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: