Tuesday, March 08, 2022

TUESDAY / WARMER / NO WIND / LEG COMPRESSIONS / TATER BATH

TUESDAY
3-8-2022
 
 
I was up at midnight and took 1 Melatonin.
 
Up at 6AM. 
 
Hubby slept all night. I slept all night. 
 
Hubby went potty & let the dogs outside.  

He warmed up breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them.

Hubby cleaned the cat litter again.

We got online at 8:15AM to order more t-shirts.

Hubby and Tater left at 8:30AM.

I picked up dog poo outside.

I did bookwork. I walked down to the mailbox with payment for Yogi Window Cleaning.

I put clothes in dryer. I put breakfast dishes in dishwasher.

I did more bookwork. 

I put away clean clothes. 

USPS came at 1PM.
 
Chris stopped as he was picking up a UTV and picked up packages. 

Hubby & Tater got home at 6PM after running Mike F out to Scenic and back.

Hubby did his leg compression from 8:30PM to 9PM.

Hubby & Tater took a bath at 9:30PM. Tater was filthy.

Hubby could not sleep, so we sat up and watched TV until 11PM.

I started the laundry in the washer and put it in the dryer.

I put the comforter on the bed and got my water ready.

We watched Mission Impossible and M.A.S.H.
 
Went to bed at 11PM.
 


No comments: