Wednesday, March 02, 2022

MORE MARCH /HUBBY BREAKFAST WITH GUYS / IV INFUSION / TATER STAYS HOME

WEDNESDAY
3-2-2022
 
 
 
Up at 6:15AM. I had not gotten up at all last night! Slept all the way thru. Hubby said he slept all night, too.
 
I let the dogs out while Hubby was in the potty.
 
Then I made lattes. Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them.
 
Tom & Joe texted him to come for breakfast, so he got dressed.
 
Hubby did cat litter quickly.
 
I made the bed. 
 
I put dirty dishes in dishwasher and started it.
 
Started washing machine again as Hubby forgot to put washed wet clothes in dryer last night.
 
Hubby took the Dually at 7AM to meet the guys at breakfast - Golden West. He left Tater at home.

It is very warm today. 

I did bookwork. Transferred money to the bank; did payroll.

Then I put laundry in dryer.

I put away clean dishes. 

I did bookwork.
 
Picked up dog poo outside. Talked to Dawn across the fence. 

I walked down to get mail. Talked to Dave. Waved to Dawn, Judy, and Chris as they went to play Golf.
 
Bryson came to get the package that I had gotten from the mail box. 
 
Left Wilson & Tater at home. Then at 2PM, I drove down to the shop in the FMF to get Hubby for our IV Infusions. Tom & Joe were there. Talked to Tom for a while then we had to leave. 
 
Received IV Infusions - Hubby got feeling back in his legs. Tingling. Good thing? Doctor gave him Toradol (Ketorolac) push and gave me Glutathione push. Already I feel better. LESS STRESS. Like somebody turned off a switch!!!

I took Hubby back to the shop in the FMF and then drove home. I had forgotten to close the barn doors to the office, but Tater only tore up a Costco ad that was in there. 

Watched TV for a while and did more bookwork.

Hubby called at 5:15PM, he was going to drive to Las Vegas to pick up a Jeep for Chad. He wanted to know if I wanted to come. I told him no-I would stay home with dogs. But then I changed my mind and he came to pick me up. 

Got the dogs loaded. Took 2 pillows, put one in backseat for Tater. I brought water bottle & latte. Accidentally spilled 1/2 my latte before we left-the cat rubbed up against it and tipped it over. I also took Beef Jerky for the dogs so they had snacks. Gave them water on the ride. 

We drove back to the shop because Hubby had to get a smaller tire to put on the Jeep so he could load it on Mike's narrow trailer. 

We drove to Vegas. Had to stop once to let dogs potty, but found there were stickers there (but no sticker bushes) Huge rocks that the dogs had to walk on beside the road. NOT stopping there anymore.

Got to Henderson finally at 7:30PM. Hubby loaded while I walked dogs. Loud talking wife. Ugh.

We stopped at Burger King on the Boulder Highway because Hubby was starving.

Hubby went inside while I sat with the dogs. Gave the dogs burgers for treats. I had an awful tasting chicken sandwich. The chicken was OK, but the sauce was horrible.
 
We drove up Boulder Hwy and then took Nellis Boulevard to the Interstate. Listened to accoustic covers all the way home. Dogs took naps in the back of the Dually.


No comments: