Friday, March 11, 2022

FRIDAY / SUN / DEAD BIRD CLEAN UP

FRIDAY
3-11-2022 


Up at 5:30AM to potty. Then back to bed.

Awake at 6AM. 

I got up and made lattes. Hubby got the Amaretto (Orgeat) flavor that I had ordered. Gave tuna to the cats. Let Wilson out. 
 
Hubby finally got up and let Tater outside. Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them.
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
Hubby dressed & went out to clean up the dead bird that Wilson had been eating. YUCK.
 
Sun was shining but it was still cold outside.
 
Got Tater dressed in his grey sweatshirt & collar. He went with Hubby to shop today.
 
I did bookwork after they left. 

I clean breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

Sinaloa Lawn Care came today. Wilson was out back and barked at him. I brought Wilson inside. We looked at the plant beside the house. It looks awful.

I walked down to get mail. Ran into Betty. Talked to her about IV Infusion. She wants to try it.

I did laundry. Put clean laundry away at 1PM.
 
At 2:30PM, I left for my nail appointment.
 
Got my nails done from 3PM to 4PM. 
 
Stopped down at the shop. Addie & Brandi were there. I picked up Tater. Dropped off the FedEx box that was delivered. Told Hubby goodbye.
 
Drove home with Tater. 
 
At home, let Tater & Wilson out for potty.  Put comforter in dryer. 

Made myself lunch. Chicken & Rice. Had walnuts & raisins. 

I made a hot latte. Had to turn on the heat at 5:30PM.
 



No comments: