Tuesday, March 22, 2022

TUESDAY / GARBAGE DAY / SCREEN DOORS / WARM /

TUESDAY
3-22-2022
 
 
 
Up at 6:45AM. 
 
I got up and dressed. Went to kitchen to make lattes. 
 
Hubby let the dogs out for potty and then warmed up breakfast eggs for them in the microwave. 

He fed the dogs. 

I made chicken in a bowl that Hubby had grilled for me last night. 

I made the bed.

Chad was texting Hubby about the Jeeps he wants to buy, then he called Hubby. They talked for quite a while. At 8:15AM, I finally told Hubby that it was late & he had to get dressed.

Hubby cleaned up cat litter and took it to the garbage. He brought the garbage can inside the fence.

Tater stayed home today. Hubby left at 8:30AM

Southern Desert Sun (Jon) came at 9:10AM and installed the door screens - they put on the stronger Pet proof fabric. I also had him bid the window tint for the side patio area. 

I drove down to the shop at 10:30AM. Took boxes delivered by USPS with me. Hubby and I looked at Building next to Pat's on Commerce Circle.

The man selling the property was quite rude and started ranting about gas prices and OSHA/EPA interference? 

I took Hubby back to the shop after that. Then I drove back home. 

At home, I did bookwork.
 
Casey brought Bella over at 2:18PM with Hubby's dually. He is taking his family to The Venetian in Vegas. His sister has booked the resort for a family reunion.
 
Bella was hesitant to come inside and nervous for a while. She tried attacking Wilson.
 
I put them outside.
 
Hubby got home at 4PM. 
 
Had to organize business proposal info and get it emailed to Matt M. 
 
We watched TV.  

I went to bed at 10PM. Hubby came to bed at 11PM, but got up again because he had cramps.
 
 


No comments: