Saturday, March 05, 2022

SATURDAY / HUBBY TO SHOP / SOLD UTV / HUBBY GETTING SICK?

SATURDAY
3-5-2022
 
 
I was awake at 6AM. Had nightmares all night. Unsettling.
 
Hubby had already gotten up and was on the sofa. He said he had gotten up early and could not sleep. He thinks he is coming down with a cold.
 
I got up and dressed. Went to the kitchen to make lattes.

I made the bed. 

Hubby let the dogs out and then made breakfast eggs for them. He fed the dogs.

We watched Morning news on TV. 

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and put them in dishwasher.
 
The wind started blowing and it rained really hard for about 5 minutes. I went outside to pick up dog poo.

I started a load of laundry in the washer. 

Hubby sat on the sofa to take another nap until he had to leave for the shop at NOON. He was supposed to meet a guy that wants to look at the Polaris UTV.
 
I turned Hubby's phone on mute so he could nap. At 10AM, his phone vibrated and it was the guy wanting to meet early.
 
So Hubby got dressed. I cleaned up cat litter for him. 
 
After Hubby left in the Dually, I put away clean laundry. 

I did some bookwork. I let the dogs out again.

Hubby got back at 12:30PM. He had sold the Polaris UTV.
 
We went over outstanding invoices. 
 
Hubby made chicken on the grille for me. He checked it several times but still burnt it. Yuck.

I tried eating some later.

We watched movies on TV.  Tom Clancy's Without Remorse (filmed to darkly) and Gunpowder Milkshake (very boring). 

Hubby started to fall asleep on the sofa. He is catching a cold? Dosing himself with Vitamin C.

Hubby & Tater took a shower at 9:30PM.




No comments: